Sugar Gypsy Face & Body Scrub
Liven up your skin with this naturally replenishing scrub for a gentle exfoliating effect that achieves glowing, hydrated & fresh results.
What's not to love? wake up fresh and stimulated and find that inner gypsy!
*Please note, in colder months this scrub tends to 'set harder' as the coconut oil will do that, to soften heat in microwave for 10 seconds or leave in a warm room temperature to make application easier*
What to do: This scrub works as an illuminating face scrub for every other day - removes makeup and cleanses the pores, while not drying them out. Finish feeling soft, hydrated and so fresh.
Bonus use: try as a delicious lip scrub and be careful not to get it in your eyes
Note: crystals decoration only
Cocos nucifera* (Coconut Oil), organic & sustainable sugar, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel), Boswellia carterii Frankincense* & Mentha arvensis* (Peppermint oil).
- Coconut Oil - is the well known wonderful moisturiser, but did you know Coconut oil is also a gentle, yet thorough cleanser. It softens the keratin caps and makes exfoliation much easier. The light, spreading texture of coconut oil enables it to seep into the hair follicles and dissolve the hardened sebum, bringing it up to the skin surface. Perfect for the in shower clean - also safe to use on the face. Coconut oil is also a fantastic protector - providing an antibacterial shield and contains (naturally) SPF 4 (so letting it soak in will help create a sun barrier) what an all-rounder!
- Aloe Vera - another antioxidant beauty containing vitamin C and E helping assist in skin firmness. Aloe vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Gibberellin in aloe vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring. Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Perfect for eczema and treating sunburn.
- Frankincense therapeutic essential oil - the best oil to fight anxiety and stress - not only that but it is a powerful astringent meaning it is a protector to the skin cells which is what we want for anti-ageing benefits and healing scars. In this scrub, its aim is to relax and calm the mind.
- Peppermint therapeutic essential oil- gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically. It is a natural pain reliever. The scent is well known as a stimulant - boosts energy and clears the sinuses. Especially useful for anti-nausea and headaches (did someone say a hangover cure?). Not only this, but Peppermint essential oil helps soothe itchy skin (eczema), bites or sunburn making this a perfect match for both the Coconut oil and Aloe Vera that is in this wonderful scrub.
- Use as directed, avoid eye contact.